Plot 68 - The Redcar
With elegant bay windows to the front, this large family home is a classic yet contemporary design.
More information on this home
Perfect for families, this four bedroom detached home has a large kitchen/dining area at the rear of the house which backs onto the garden via French doors. A good sized utility room and cloakroom/WC provide additional useful space.
The living room can flow into the open plan area at the back of the house or be kept separate and benefits from classic bay windows, as does the study opposite.
With three bedrooms to the rear sharing the family bathroom, the impressive master bedroom benefits from a large en suite and double fitted wardrobe.
- > En-suite and fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1
- > Ground floor study with bay window
- > Kitchen/dining area with French doors to garden
- > Living room with bay window
- > Three further bedrooms and family bathroom