Buyers encouraged to find out about hassle-free moving with part exchange
Sister companies Larkfleet Homes and Allison Homes are encouraging those looking for a new home to find more about part exchanging with a series of weekend events.
Part exchange is a scheme offered by both Larkfleet and Allison Homes, offering home buyers the opportunity to trade in their existing property towards the cost of their new house. Part exchanging also means you don’t have to worry about selling your home or paying estate agent fees, taking the hassle out of the house moving experience.
To help those wishing to buy a new house find out more about the scheme, Larkfleet Homes and Allison Homes are holding events throughout September and October dedicated to providing information on part exchange. The events will be held across the companies’ various development sites, and each will have a local estate agent and a mortgage advisor on hand to answer any questions.
The schedule of events is:
- Collingham Brook, Newark – Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 September
- Deeping Meadow, Marketing Deeping – Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 September (being hosted at Allison Homes Pinchbeck Fields development)
- Horncastle Rise, Horncastle – Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 September
- The Croft, Baston – Friday 13 and Saturday 14 September
- Pinchbeck Fields, Pinchbeck – Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 September
- Boston Gate, Boston – Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 September
- Nettleham Chase, Nettleham – Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 September
- Oakley Rise, Corby – Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 October
The events will run from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm across both days during these weekends. As well as being able to speak to the experts and ask questions about part exchanging, Larkfleet and Allison Homes’ show homes will be open to view for those looking to find their dream house. Those who reserve a property on the day will also receive access to exclusive incentives and will receive a property valuation on their existing house within 48 hours.
With no chain and no fees to worry about, part exchanging can give you the freedom to move to your ideal new home – whether you’re buying something bigger, downsizing or just looking to make a change. If you’re interested in a hassle-free move to your next home, attend one of the events to find out everything you need to know.