First-time buyers welcomed to find their dream home
Sister companies Allison Homes and Larkfleet Homes are holding a series of first-time buyer events at their development sites throughout September and October.
The events are open to anyone wishing to buy their first home. Experts will be on hand to answer questions and provide information on support available, such as the government’s Help to Buy scheme. Independent lawyers and financial advisers will be available to discuss mortgage needs and give legal advice.
The events are taking place across the country at Allison Homes’ and Larkfleet Homes’ various sites. The timetable of events is as follows:
- Farriers Reach, Oakham – Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 September
- Pinchbeck Fields, Spalding – Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 September
- Whittlesey Green, Peterborough – Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 September
- Oakley Rise, Corby – Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 September
- Gretton Valley, Weldon – Saturday 21 and Sunday 22September
- Horncastle Rise, Horncastle – Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 September
- Deeping Meadow, Market Deeping – Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 October
The events will all run from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on both the Saturday and Sunday, and a number of exclusive offers will be available to first-time buyers. Reservations will be just £99 for those who reserve a property on the day, and those reserving selected properties will receive flooring throughout, turf for their back garden and a free Amazon Alexa.
A range of homes, from one to five bedrooms and built in a number of styles, will be available at the different sites, allowing prospective buyers the opportunity to find their ideal home. Visitors will also be able to look around each site’s show homes to see for themselves what they can expect from an Allison or Larkfleet home.